Cool Kitchen: 10 Satisfying No-Cook, No-Bake Recipes
Don’t feel like turning the oven on or staring down your stovetop? These no-cook, no-bake recipes are perfect when you need to get dinner on the table fast.
We rounded up yummy, filling options to satisfy picky palates and big appetites. Enjoy!
- Zucchini Pasta with Two-Tomato Pesto: Spiralized zucchini makes a healthy base for a fresh-from-the-garden pesto sauce.
- No-Cook Black Bean Tacos: No stove required for this hearty taco filling – add “heat” with your choice of salsa and toppings.
- Southwestern Chopped Salad Recipe: Corn, black beans, tomatoes and avocado combine with a light cilantro vinaigrette for a healthy and filling entrée salad.
- Green Tomato Gazpacho: Fresh bread crumbs add heft to this simple cold soup recipe.
- Open-Faced Tuna and Fennel Sandwiches: Tangy capers and crunchy, aromatic fennel make this tuna sandwich dinner-worthy.
- Thai Beef Rolls: Please the pickiest eaters with these easy-to-assemble roll-ups.
- Mexican Cauliflower Couscous Salad: Swap cauliflower for couscous to save calories, while still enjoying a flavorful meal that will tide you over past bedtime.
- Chickpea and Edamame Salad: (pictured) Packed with protein, this dish would be great as a dinner side or standalone lunch.
- Bloody Mary Tomato Salad with Quick Pickled Shrimp: Be a brunch hero when you bring this savory dish to the next gathering.
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps: Pick up a rotisserie chicken from the deli on your way home from work and whip up these quick and tasty wraps. Perfect on nights when you need to eat and run.
Photo credit: Vegan Feast Catering
If you enjoyed this post, you might be interested in reading:
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas for Kids
- Hassle-free Meals for Summer Playdates
- 7 Easy (and Delicious!) Dishes You Can Make Using Cauliflower