Plan a Healthier Michigan Beer Dinner
Michigan ranks fifth in the nation in terms of the sheer number of breweries, microbreweries and brewpubs.
That means our state pumps out a lot of beer every year, delighting locals in our taphouses and far-flung people who pick up Michigan brews in their home states.
If you enjoy the occasional pint, we’ve got a menu you absolutely have to try! We crafted recipes using Michigan beers to take you from a hearty salad to a delectable dessert.
Download these recipes now (links below the images) and start planning your next gathering with a focus on Michigan beers.
- Cucumber and Strawberry Salad with Short’s Soft Parade Vinaigrette
- Arcadia Ales Angler’s Ale Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Founders All Day IPA Flank Steak Marinade
- Arcadia Ales Porter Rico Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
- Blues and Brews: Michigan Craft Brewers Work to Promote Health for Employees
- The Facts about Beer: How to Enjoy While Minding Your Calorie Intake
- Growth in Michigan Hop Farms Tied to Craft Brewery Boom
Photo credit: Julie Bitely