| 1 min read
This easy-to-make, 30 minutes Thai and Chinese-inspired recipe can be served hot or cold. Supplement some of the ingredients with organic brands if you’re a real health nut!
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- ¾ pound of spaghetti or linguine fini
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth and then transfer to a large bowl.
- Cook ¾ pound of spaghetti or linguine fini in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and rinse well under cold water.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce. You can also top with thinly sliced fresh scallions and cucumbers before serving.
Photo credit: Michael Litchfield