Delicious Fruit and Vegetable Infused Waters
Infused water is a great way to add flavor to traditional drinking water while staying hydrated. A helpful hydration tip to make sure you are drinking enough water is to mark a water bottle with specific times. Drink at least that amount of water by certain times of the day.
Get creative with the fruit and vegetable combinations that you choose to infuse your water each day. You will get a drink with great flavor, color and variety, without all the calories and sugar!
Photo Credit: Mike Miller, A Healthier Michigan
- Peaches, clean, pitted and cut into wedges
- Strawberries, clean, trimmed and quartered
- Blueberries, clean
- Cucumbers, clean and sliced
- Lemons, clean and cut into wedges
- Limes, clean and cut into wedges
- Oranges, clean and cut into wedges
- Mint leaves, clean
Fruit and Vegetable Infused Waters
1. Place desired amount of fruit, vegetable or herb into glass or pitcher. I recommend only using 2-3 options.
2. Fill cup or pitcher with water and ice, if desired.
3. Allow to sit for as little as 10 minute to overnight before drinking. Enjoy!