Golden Milk & Lacuma Chia Pot Recipe
This recipe is courtesy of The Farmer’s Hand, an all local market located in Detroit’s historic Corktown neighborhood.
Read more about the 100 percent local products offered and take a peek inside the store at our blog post here.
- 10 oz. Fage Total Yogurt
- 10 oz. Chobani Vanilla Yogurt
- 12 oz. Fluffy Bottom Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Golden Milk
- 1 tsp. Lucuma Powder
- 1 tsp. local maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. Chia
- 1 cup homemade almond milk or coconut water
- 3/4 cup Bear Creek Granola, crushed (we use a special Green blend)
Golden Milk & Lacuma Chia Pot
1. Soak chia in milk/water and combine well. Stir periodically over 10 minutes and then cover and allow to soak in the refrigerator for a minimum 4 hours.
2. Combine all yogurt ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
3. Distribute chia among 4 parfait size glasses (Ball or Weck jars work well), add yogurt in even amounts, then top with crushed Bear Creek Granola, toasted coconut and any other of your favorite nuts and seeds!
Recipe Courtesy of The Farmer's Hand