Get Discounts and Free Passes to Popular Michigan Children’s Destinations
| 2 min read
With summer on the horizon, you might be looking for fun and educational opportunities to share with your kids to keep them busy on break.
Many of your favorite spots across the state participate in the Michigan Activity Pass program, which allows library card holders statewide to get free or discounted access to hundreds of Michigan’s state parks, historic sites, cultural attractions, campgrounds and recreation areas.
With more than 400 places throughout the state participating, there’s sure to be a spot you and your kids will enjoy.
Check out all the offerings here and take a peek at a few of our recommendations:
- Upper Peninsula Children’s Museum in Marquette
- Great Lakes Children’s Museum in Traverse City
- Ford Community & Performing Arts Center in Dearborn
- Forever Curious Children’s Museum in Fennville
- Kids ‘N’ Stuff Children’s Museum in Albion
- Legoland Discovery Center in Auburn Hills
- Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum in Saginaw
- PuppetArt in Detroit
- Sea Life Michigan Aquarium in Auburn Hills
- Michigan Firehouse Museum in Ypsilanti
- Michigan Science Center in Detroit
- Outdoor Discovery Center in Holland
Learn more about the MAP program here. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is a sponsor.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
Photo credit: Philippe Put