Summer Grilled Eggplant Salad with Tahini Dressing Recipe
Crunching on a fresh romaine salad in the summer is refreshing, especially when paired with the right dressing and other ingredients. But salads don’t have to be limited to greens to deliver those summer feels. Try this grilled eggplant salad that features classic flavors of summer like fresh herbs and tomatoes.
- 2 eggplants, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- Spray oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 lemon, wedged for serving
Summer Grilled Eggplant Salad – Serves 4
1. Preheat grill and prepare grates by spraying with oil.
2. Spray each side of the eggplant slices with spray oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill eggplant slices on each side until grill marks appear and are golden brown.
4. On a plate or in a bowl, add eggplant slices, sliced cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, parsley and feta cheese. Drizzle dressing on top and serve with a lemon wedge.