Your Roadmap to Conquering Flu Season
| 2 min read
Where do you go to get a flu shot?
- Wash your hands often. Lather up with soap and vigorously rub your hands together to kill germs. Can’t wash with water and soap? Use an alcohol-based hand gel.
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and wash your hands before touching any surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face, since your mouth and nose are where germs enter your body.
- Clean surfaces in your home and office that could be contaminated with germs, like bathroom faucet handles and remote controls.
- Avoid contact with sick people, If you start to feel ill, go home as to not infect others.