More People Taking Handwashing Seriously During Pandemic
| 2 min read
- Wash your hands when they’re dirty.
- Always wash your hands before eating.
- Always wash your hands after using the bathroom, changing diapers, cleaning up after pets, or handling money.
- Don’t cough or sneeze into your hands.
- Don’t put your fingers in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wet hands with warm (not hot) water and use soap.
- Rub you hands together, making sure to scrub all areas.
- Rub for a minimum of 20 seconds or sing “Happy Birthday.”
- Rinse thoroughly, then dry hands on a clean towel.
- Turn faucet off with the towel, not hands, to keep away from recontamination.