Take Charge of Your Health During Men’s Health Month
| 2 min read
- Wear blue – As the official color of Men’s Health Month, blue attire and blue ribbons are a great way to show your support. Organize a “wear blue” day with your family or friends.
- Visit a physician or health fair – Meet doctors and healthcare professionals who can inform you about men’s health topics. Common issues are entirely treatable when caught early, so there is no better time to get yourself, or men you know, checked out.
- Remain aware – Get in for a regular check up and make sure you know the health history of the men in your family. Be informed and stay aware of health risks, this will help you be proactive and move forward toward a healthier lifestyle.
- Participate in healthy activities – From exercise to diet, the health part of Men’s Health Month is the most important. Go for a bike ride or cook veggies on the grill. Plan something fun, there are a ton of exciting physical activities that are good for you.
- Advocate – Disperse health tips and ideas online using the hashtag, #MensHealthMonth or #MensHealth. Spreading awareness and engaging men is half the battle in keeping them healthy.