Try New Grand Rapids Dining Spots During Restaurant Week
| 2 min read
Restaurants seem to pop up weekly in Grand Rapids, making it hard to try all of the new culinary hot spots.
Luckily, a number of new eateries are participating in Grand Rapids Restaurant Week, taking place. Aug. 10-21. Special menus allow you to “taste the city” and treat yourself to some new dining destinations.
Here are ten of the newest dining establishments taking part, listed by locale.
- Iron Restaurant embraces the “simple, real and honest” with a cast iron grill and wood burning oven.
- Like tacos? Lunahas you covered with some of the best in town.
- Enjoy the eclectic menu at Social Kitchen and Bar, located in the Grand Rapids Downtown Market.
- Wheelhouse Kitchen & Cocktailsspecializes in contemporary American bistro fare.
- Brighton Graye’s Bistro opened at the end of June, bringing urban dining to the Creston neighborhood.
- Enjoy a golf course view and inventive menu at Reds at Thousand Oaks.
- Silverberry Kitchenis your new favorite breakfast and lunch spot. Enjoy!
- Vander Mill Grand Rapidsbrings popular Spring Lake cidery to the city.
- The Sovengardis the newest restaurant on the west side. They’re so new, you should check that they’re open before you head over.
- Harmony Brewing Company’s second location, Harmony Hall, offers up sausage and beer, along with cozy digs to enjoy them in.
Restaurant Week Grand Rapids is a fundraiser for the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education Student Scholarship Fund at the Grand Rapids Community College. Find more participating restaurants here and take advantage of special deals throughout the event to find your new favorite Grand Rapids dining spot.
Photo credit: Edsel Little