Shop for Yourself—and Your Health!
| 2 min read
You’ve been to the crowded malls, you’ve spent endless hours shopping online and you’ve gift-wrapped everything just right. Now that you’re done shopping for your friends and family, it’s time to do some something for yourself—and your health!
Whether you’re looking to eat better in the New Year, go to the gym more, play sports or enjoy the great outdoors, you can keep to your financial resolutions AND your wellness ones, too. It just takes a little extra effort, and knowing where to look for great deals. Did you know your Blues card can help you score deals on certain health and wellness initiatives? Check out some ideas below on great places to find healthy gifts for yourself near you!
Eating healthy doesn’t have to cost more:
- Plum Market– Ann Arbor and Bloomfield
- Westborn Market– Dearborn- Berkley and Livonia
Join a Gym! The advantages of group exercise are worth the cost of membership:
- Endurance Fitness Centers– multiple locations
- LA Fitness– multiple locations
Get outside and get moving in the great outdoors:
- American Cycle & Fitness– multiple locations
- Crystal River Outfitters – Glen Arbor
- Moosejaw– multiple locations
Show your competitive side and get sporty:
- Dunham’s Sports– multiple locations
- MC Sports– multiple locations
All of these great markets, gyms and stores have exclusive discounts for members of the Michigan Blues. If you’re a BCBSM member, go to bcbsm.com/xtras to start saving even more on healthy gifts for yourself now!
Photo credit: yourwellbox.com