DIY Michigan Crafts to Decorate Your Home for Fall
| 1 min read
Fall is arguably the greatest season in Michigan. At this time of year, the landscape is rife with beautiful colors.
From orange leaves to icy blue lakes, creative inspiration can be found in every corner of the state.
This fall, bring the gorgeous Michigan landscape into your home with some of our favorite DIY fall crafts.
- Wine Cork Pumpkins: Feature corks from your favorite Michigan winery.
- Petoskey Stone Picture Frames: Use stones from a recent trip up north.
- String Wall Art: Showcase your favorite Michigan sports team.
- Michigan Map Wall Art: Highlight all the places you’ve visited in the mitten state or show pride for your hometown.
- Leaf Bowls: Preserve the Michigan fall hues year-round with this step-by-step tutorial.
Which Michigan themed craft will you try first? Let us know your favorites by leaving a comment below.