A Healthier Michigan Podcast is Coming This Summer!
| 1 min read
About the Show
This summer, A Healthier Michigan is launching a brand-new podcast. A Healthier Michigan Podcast is dedicated to how we can improve our health and wellbeing through small healthy habits we can start implementing right now. Each week, host Chuck Gaidica will sit down with a certified health expert from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to deep dive into topics covering nutrition, wellbeing and stress reduction.
Here’s some of the topics we’ll be tackling on season 1:
- Why diets don’t work
- How to have a healthy relationship with food
- Taking actionable steps to better health through goal setting
- What does physical wellbeing mean?
- Benefits of journaling and the positive impact on your health
- Finding balance in life
- Understanding stress
- How stress can be beneficial
- Guided relaxation techniques for stress
“A Healthier Michigan Podcast” episodes will be available weekly on our blog (www.ahealthiermichigan.org/podcast), iTunes, Stitcher Radio and other podcast apps. To get updates when a new show is available, subscribe to A Healthier Michigan Podcast through our newsletter, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio or your favorite podcast app.