Your holiday get-togethers will be more festive with this spread – brightened by colors from pomegranate and herbs. Fall flavors like thyme and pecan come together in a light, whipped spread made from Greek yogurt and goat cheese.
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, stem removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives, finely chopped, for topping
- 3 Tbsp pecans, chopped, for topping
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds, for topping
- Crudité – cucumber and asparagus spears, bell peppers slices, sugar snap peas, and carrot sticks for serving
- In a food processor or blender, add goat cheese and Greek yogurt.
- In a pan over medium low heat, heat olive oil. Add thyme and garlic and sear until garlic is golden and fragrant. Add to blender with goat cheese and Greek yogurt. Add honey and salt and pepper to taste. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Serve in a low bowl or on a plate. Top the mixture with chives, pecans and pomegranate seeds. Serve with crudité and crackers if desired.