There’s nothing better than welcoming the fall season with crisp apples, baking spices and a trip to the cider mill. Take advantage of all the warm flavors fall has to offer with this spiced apple fizz mocktail recipe.
- 1 small egg white*
- 1/4cup apple juice, no sugar added
- 1 orange wedge, juiced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 to 4tablespoons sparkling water, to taste
- Garnish – star anise or thin apple slice
- Add egg white, apple juice, juice from the orange wedge, maple syrup, and dash of and cinnamon to a shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously again.
- Strain into serving glass and add sparkling water to taste.
- Garnish with star anise or thin apple slice
*Consuming raw and lightly-cooked eggs poses a risk of food-borne illness.