Easy and Quick Edamame Power Bowl
Salads are a go-to healthy throw-together meal for many – simply chop up ingredients and toss them with a dressing. If you’re craving a warm meal on a cold day, try this 15-minute power bowl loaded with energizing nutrients and edamame as the protein.
- Steamable brown rice and quinoa bag
- 1 cup edamame, steamed, pods removed
- 1/4 cup cashews, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 green onion stalk, finely chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. spicy mayo (make your own by mixing 5 tsp. mayonnaise with 1 tsp. sriracha)
Easy and Quick Edamame Power Bowl – Serves 2
1. Steam brown rice and quinoa bag according to package instructions.
2. Divide into two bowls.
3. Divide and place remaining ingredients on top except spicy mayo, into the bowls. Finish with a 1 tablespoon drizzle of spicy mayonnaise over each bowl.