How to Make a Seven Layer Mediterranean Dip
Photo credit: ImpromptuKitchen via Flickr (exact recipe not pictured)
- Hummus – homemade or store bought
- Labneh or plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2-4 tomatoes, de-seeded and chopped
- ~2 Cucumbers, de-seeded and chopped
- 1-2 cups Kalamata olives or black olives, de-seeded and chopped
- 2-4 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 6 oz. of feta cheese
- Parsley, chopped
Seven Layer Mediterranean Dip
1. Layer hummus on the bottom of a square or rectangular dish.
2. Mix 2 ounces of feta cheese with 2 cups of Labneh or plain Greek yogurt. Then layer on top of hummus.
3. Then layer various chopped vegetables on top.
4. Serve with vegetables, pita chips or bread. Enjoy!