This is your brain (and body) on exhaustion
| 3 min read
- Feed your brain: Include protein in your breakfast, like eggs or yogurt, to charge your brain for the day ahead.
- Get up from the desk: Periodically get up from your desk and move around to get the blood pumping. This will circulate revitalizing oxygen to your brain for a quick boost.
- See green: Taking a midday break and walking through green spaces, like parks, can put your brain at ease.
- Make the most of your work day: Not every project has to be done right now. Learning how to prioritize can help you better focus on the task at hand and limit your late hours.
- Stay active: Working out releases stress-relieving endorphins, while activities like yoga and meditation can help clear your mind.
- Power down properly: Put down the laptop or tablet a few hours before you hit the hay. Staying plugged in at late hours can limit melatonin circulation, which naturally helps put you to sleep.