The secret to discovering joy all around you
| 2 min read
- Become fully present in your relationships and work
- Slow down and fully experience your life
- Respond more effectively to complex or difficult situations
- See situations more clearly
- Feel more creative
- Achieve balance and resilience at work and at home
- Awakening Health Counseling in Rochester and Alden
- Mindful Michigan in Traverse City
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed or stressed, take steady, deep breaths and focus on inhaling and exhaling. Your concentration will improve and ease your stress level.
- Instead of listening to music during your commute, spend time observing the sounds and people around you and focus on what they make you think and feel.
- Don’t multitask while eating lunch. Concentrate on the food, how it tastes, and how you feel as you eat it.