If you’re here that means you were a member of Feel Great in Eight, an eight-week online wellness program and social health network sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
Feel Great in Eight was designed as a pilot program to test two things:
- The level of engagement and interest in an online wellness program
- Improvement in outcomes from online social interaction and accountability to health coaches
The response to our efforts has been overwhelming and we want you to continue to keep in touch with health coaches, Grace and Angie, as well as our other resources to help you stay on your wellness journey.
Ways to Stay Connected to Your Health Coaches, Grace and Angie
- Grace and Angie are both featured bloggers here on A Healthier Michigan. We invite you to share, discuss and comment on their regular articles chock full of good information you can trust to guide you in the right direction: no quick fixes or fads, just credible information to empower you and keep you on the right track.
- We also invite you to connect with A Healthier Michigan on Facebook where Grace and Angie plan to continue hosting discussions about wellness.
- Grace and Angie are also active on Twitter and Facebook – Follow Grace on Twitter. Connect with Grace on Facebook. Follow Angie on Twitter. Connect with Angie on Facebook.
- If you’re looking for the past videos from the program, we have posted them all below in order from weeks 1-8.