Citrusy flavors and salmon go hand-in-hand for a tasty aftermath. In this recipe, salmon is marinated then skewered and grilled to perfection with cherry tomatoes and pineapple for a tropical element.
- 20 ounces salmon, cut into 1.5-inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1.5 inch cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- Juice and zest from ½ orange
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Metal or wood skewers
- Spray oil
- If using wood skewers, soak at least 30 minutes before skewering ingredients on.
- In a bowl, prepare marinade. Whisk together all ingredients except salmon, cherry tomatoes and pineapple.
- In a gallon-sized zip bag or container, cover salmon, cherry tomatoes and pineapple with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes and skewer ingredients.
- Prepare grill grates with spray oil. On a hot grill, grill, flipping occasionally, until salmon reaches desired internal temperature. Salmon tastes great at 125 degrees F.
- Serving Size: 4