Sangria is a drink traditionally made with wine infused with different fruits, such as apples, oranges and berries. Enjoy the flavors of sangria without the alcohol with this antioxidant-packed sangria-inspired drink.
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 2 cups cranberry juice, no sugar added
- 2 cups grape juice
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 4 cups sparkling water, plain or lime-flavored
- Sparkling water
- In a large pitcher, add lemon, orange and apple slices. Add juices and stir well. Allow to soak for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Right before serving, add sparkling water and mix well. Serve with ice if desired. Serve within 48 hours.
- Serving Size: 6-8