A side of this chilled crunchy salad is a refreshing addition to any grilled protein. The creamy and zesty dressing is made with Greek yogurt, honey, garlic and lime.
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16-ounce bag coleslaw, no dressing
- 2 jalapeños, seeds and core removed, very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, squeeze juice from 1 lime. Add garlic to soak in the lime juice for 10 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl, add Greek yogurt, olive oil, honey and salt and pepper to taste. Filter the lime juice through a fine mesh strainer, adding only the juice to the Greek yogurt mixture. Stir until well-combined.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cole slaw, jalapeños and cilantro. Add dressing a little at a time until desired creaminess. Enjoy!