These easy-to-make stuffed mini peppers are bite-sized and perfect for hosting. Searing garlic and green onion until fragrant in olive oil is key to the scrumptious whipped goat cheese filling.
- 16 ounces mini bell peppers, halved, seeds removed
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 5 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 green onion stalks, white and green separated and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a sprayed sheet pan, roast halved peppers for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly charred and soft.
- Meanwhile, make the goat cheese filling. Over medium-low heat in a small pan, heat olive oil and sauté the green onion whites and garlic.
- In a food processor or blender, add goat cheese and Greek yogurt. Add the olive oil mixture along with salt and pepper to taste. Blend.
- Fill the peppers and top with the reserved green onion greens.