Eggplant Parmesan Bites Recipe
If you’re a fan of eggplant parmesan and pizza – you’ve come to the right place. Bite-sized and colorful, these eggplant parmesan bites make for an excellent appetizer or side dish.
- 1 eggplant, ¼ inch sliced
- ½ cup parmesan
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning ( or combine1 tsp. dried oregano, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. dried thyme)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray olive oil
- Toppings: 1 Tbsp. your favorite marinara sauce, julienne-cut tomatoes, chopped basil, grated or shaved parmesan
Eggplant Parmesan Bites Recipe – Appetizer Serves 4
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine parmesan, breadcrumbs, spices, salt and pepper
3. Spray eggplant slices with spray oil, then dip in breadcrumb mixture, coating each side
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until eggplant slices are golden brown.
5. Top with desired toppings or dip in marinara sauce.