#MIKidsCan Turkey Day VIP Sweepstakes: Celebrate Thanksgiving Day with the Detroit Lions
Ever wish you could spend Thanksgiving Day riding on a parade float and delivering the game ball to a Detroit Lion?
Well, one lucky child will be chosen to do just that and more through the #MIKidsCan Turkey Day VIP Sweepstakes, with entries accepted until Sunday, Nov. 11.
Through an ongoing partnership between Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and the Detroit Lions, the winner of the sweepstakes will have the opportunity to:
- Ride on Blue Cross’ parade float, “A Confident Life,” which demonstrates its commitment to a healthier Michigan, in America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van down Woodward Avenue
- Take advantage of special seating for ten along the parade route
- Take home a custom jersey or jacket
- Deliver the commemorative game ball to Ford Field before the Lions take on the Chicago Bears
- Experience on-field participation in the national anthem and fan tunnel experience
- Enjoy a catered, Thanksgiving dinner for ten while watching the game from club-level seats
To enter, parents can visit www.DetroitLions.com/TurkeyDayVIP and submit an entry form about how their family stays active on Thanksgiving Day. Children ages 10-18 are eligible. The winner, chosen randomly, will be announced on Monday, Nov. 12.
Last year, Hailey Reighard, a 10-year-old from Lake Orion, was chosen from more than 1,300 entries to take part in the day’s festivities with her family.
The #MIKidsCan Turkey Day VIP Sweepstakes supports Blue Cross’s ongoing commitment to children’s health through its #MIKidsCan campaign and partnership with the Detroit Lions’ Play 60 program – initiatives focused on encouraging kids to adopt healthy habits and get active for at least 60 minutes every day.
Photo Credit: A Healthier Michigan (feature and inset)
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy: