Share & Win in the #MIKidsCan Catch Instagram #Contest
Parents: How would your kids like to be at the Big House to see U of M take on MSU on Oct. 17? What about an autographed Matthew Stafford jersey to hang on your little Lions fan’s bedroom wall?
Kids are encouraged to get healthy and stay active this fall by participating in the #MIKidsCan Catch campaign inspired by football season for a chance to win these prizes and more.
Parents and kids (ages 13 and up) are invited to share football photos on Instagram using #MIKidsCan and #Contest now through Oct. 30 for a chance to win these great prizes:
- Tickets to U of M vs. MSU on Oct. 17 at Michigan Stadium
- Autographed Jim Caldwell, Mark Dantonio and Jim Harbaugh football collection
- Autographed Matthew Stafford jersey
- Autographed Jim Caldwell, Mark Dantonio and Jim Harbaugh helmet collection
- Tickets to the Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles Thanksgiving Day Game Nov. 25 at Ford Field
This fall, be sure to follow A Healthier Michigan to get the game plan on workout tips, football safety, healthy tailgate recipes and more.
This blog is part of BCBSM’s #MIKidsCan Catch campaign aimed at celebrating the moments inspired by the game of football. Share your football photos on Instagram using #MIKidsCan and #Contest for a chance to score autographed gear, jerseys, game tickets and more. For more information and official rules visit ahealthiermichigan.org/mikidscan.
What do you love most about football season?
If you liked this post, you might want to check out:
- Detroit Lions Heads Up Football Health and Safety Reminders
- #MIKidsCan Catch: Motivational Quotes from Football’s Best
- Reasons to Love College Football Season in Michigan
- Football Queen Encourages Girls to Step Outside of Their Comfort Zone
Photo credit: A Healthier Michigan