Michigan peach season: Chipotle peach salsa with cilantro
Here’s an easy-to-make peach salsa recipe for you and the family to enjoy:
Chipotle Peach Salsa with Cilantro
Makes 4 servings
Per serving: 41 kcal; 0.1 g fat; 114 mg sodium 10.3 g carbs; 1.5 g fiber; 0.8 g protein
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped (We recommend using locally-grown organic peaches.)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, or to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and serve chilled with tortilla chips!
What is your favorite healthy peach recipe?