Blueberry with white chocolate cookies
Looking for a healthier dessert option? This signature recipe will have you experiencing a new cookie flavor combination. Serve it with a cold glass of milk to compliment the sweet taste.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup oats
- 2 ounces white chocolate chopped
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- Preheat to 375 degrees.
- Whisk flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and ground ginger in a small bowl.
- Whisk egg, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in a large bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients; stir to combine. Add oats, chocolate, blueberries and crystallized ginger; stir to combine.
- Drop tablespoon size balls onto baking sheet, 1 ½ inches apart.
- Bake the cookies until puffed and barely golden around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on pans for 2 minutes.
(Visited 174 times, 1 visits today)