Berry Yogurt Parfait
- 2 servings = 1 cup per serving
- Calories – 128 g
- Total fat – 0.7 g
- Total carbohydrates – 20.6 g
- Sugars – 13.7 g
- Protein – 11.3 g
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or nondairy yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons homemade granola separated, or your favorite granola, optional
1. In a bowl, combine the yogurt with the vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the sliced strawberries and blueberries.
For Fruit and Yogurt in Jars: Spoon half of the berries into the bottom of two eight ounce mason jars. Spoon half of the yogurt over the top of the berries. Finish each portion with 2 tablespoons of granola, as desired.
For Berry Yogurt Granola Parfaits in Jars: Spoon a couple tablespoons of the berries into the bottom of two eight ounce mason jars. Spoon some of the yogurt over the top of the berries. Add more of the berries over the top of the yogurt, and add another layer of yogurt. Finish each portion with 2 tablespoons of granola, as desired.
-If you’re not planning on serving immediately, place lids on the jars and refrigerate. Reserve the granola and store it separately in an airtight container. Add granola before serving.
-To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free vanilla extract, and gluten-free granola made with gluten-free oats.