Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 serving = 1 leaf with about 1/2 cup of filling; makes 8 servings total
- Calories – 199 g
- Total fat – 9.3 g
- Total carbohydrates – 9.6 g
- Sugars – 4.2 g
- Protein – 18.9 g
- 1 can of drained mandarin oranges
- ¼ cup plum sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine or wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups of chopped cooked chicken
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- ½ peeled and chopped English cucumber
- 2 thinly sliced scallions
- 8 leaves of romaine lettuce
- Combine plum sauce, vinegar and ginger in a large bowl and stir together.
- Mix the oranges, chicken, pepper, cucumber and scallions into the same bowl and toss all of the elements together.
- Lay out lettuce leaves on a plate. Then, add contents from the bowl onto each leaf of lettuce.
- Enjoy! If packing a lunch, pour bowl contents into a container suitable for lunch box. Package lettuce leaves in small, plastic bag.
Photo credit: Michael Litchfield Photography
(Visited 176 times, 1 visits today)