Pin Your Way to a U of M Football Game!
To promote a healthy lifestyle, we’ve compiled some of our favorite, tasty recipes in the first ever “Eat Healthy, Live Healthy” Mini Cookbook. And all you have to do is repin the image on this blog post, and you’ll be entered to win two tickets to the University of Michigan football game this Saturday, September 15! Wait, there’s more. There won’t be just one winner, but THREE!
How to Enter:
- Follow A Healthier Michigan (AHM) on Pinterest.
- Repin the image to the left, using hash tag #HealthierMI.
The contest ends Friday, September 14 at 12 p.m. EST. Happy pinning, and good luck!
- Coleslaw with Beets
- Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Brownies with Spinach and Carrots
- Green Chili with Corn Chowder
- Chopped Salad with Garbanzo Beans
The University of Michigan Ticket Giveaway will be conducted on 9/12/2012 through 9/14/2012. No purchase necessary to enter to win. This giveaway is governed exclusively by the laws of Michigan. You are not authorized to participate within the giveaway if you are not located within Michigan.
- Eligibility. Participation is only open to all legal residents of Michigan, who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (“Sponsor”) and respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. How to Enter. Specific information regarding how to enter the ticket giveaways will be publicized on the Sponsor’s social media platforms.
- Prize. The prize will be specified within the social media platform announcing the opportunity to enter. The prize will be two University of Michigan tickets on 9/15/2012 at Michigan Stadium. Prize will be provided to the winner before the start of the game. Winner must provide valid email address upon notification of winning to accept the prize.
- Drawings. Winners will be selected from all entrants received and be notified on the platform where the ticket giveaway was offered. Winners will be selected by correctly answering a trivia question or engaging on a social media platform through commenting, tweeting or posting in reply to a specific Facebook post, A Healthier Michigan blog post, re-pinning a Pinterest pin or a specific tweet. Detailed information regarding how to enter for each giveaway will be posted on the platform with a message explaining the specific time the contest will run and what platform it will be on. Then at the time specified, the specific details will be given about how to enter. Winner has twenty four (24) hours upon being notified by Sponsor to declare acceptance of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted within this time period the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants received. By entering the giveaway the entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsor. The Sponsor’s decisions on winners will be final and binding on all matters relating to the ticket giveaway. A list of all winners will be made available at the end of the contest on the Sponsor’s social media platform.
- Conditions. Winners must be able to provide valid state-issued photo identification upon request. Participation in this giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use, exploit, adapt, modify, reproduce, distribute and publically display their name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by the winner and the winner’s guest regarding the giveaway or Sponsor without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all participants, including all eligible entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers directors and shareholders, from any and all claims and liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in any way in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in giveaway, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any giveaway or related giveaway activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery Sponsor maintains the right to offer a substitute prize of equal value. Three entrants will win the two tickets. Entrants who do not comply with these rules or conditions or who attempt to interfere with this giveaway in any way shall be disqualified from any of the giveaways that occur during the previously mentioned time period.