Weekend Hot Links: Cinco de Mayo Edition
Week of April 29-May 5: How to distinguish poisonous morel mushrooms from the good stuff; pianos as interactive art in Kzoo; Grand Rapids’ farmers market gets a facelift; a visitor’s impression of Detroit; and could our beloved Bell’s beer be sold? Mas tequila por favor.
- A stranger in a strange land or… A realization about how newcomers view our city (The Detroit Hub)
- Bell’s Brewery Inc. to be sold? Larry Bell says it’s possible (Kalamazoo Gazette)
- A New Farmers Market (Rapid Growth)
- True/False (morel) (Michigan in Pictures)
- Pianists of all ages and abilities Play Out Loud (Second Wave)
Photo by ptr_crg