Weekend Hot Links: Pizza as a Vegetable?
Week of Nov. 13-19: A food blogger waxes eloquent on Big Boy as the restaurant gets a makeover; school lunch reforms in jeopardy as pizza becomes the new ketchup; tall pines in the northwoods; and a campaign to fix up a Traverse City landmark. Happy link hunting!
- Detroit evolving into a haven for artists (LA Times)
- Help Michael Moore Save the State Theater (Great Lakes Gazette)
- Pizza As a Vegetable? It Depends On the Sauce (NPR/The Salt)
- Big Boy, My Big Boy (Eat It Detroit)
- Give Michigan wines a second look on Thanksgiving (Freep)
- Visiting one of Michigan’s few remaining old-growth forests at Hartwick Pines (Midwest Guest)
Photo by joseph a