Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Recipe
Want steak but don’t want to fire up the grill? We’ve got you covered with this simple pepper steak recipe you can make right in your slow cooker.
Use the time you would have been monitoring the grill or stovetop to get in a workout. Win-win!
For more slow cooker recipes, check out these ideas:
- Slow Cooker Taco Meat & Bell Pepper Nachos
- Slow Cooker Lemon Lentil Soup
- Crockpot Honey Ginger Chicken with Broccoli
Photo credit: Scott Hernandez
- 1 lb. lean round (Swiss) steak cut into strips and placed in slow cooker
- 1 small onion cut in chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (or a few cloves of fresh garlic)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Pepper Steak for the Slow Cooker
1. Place everything in slow cooker, cover and cook 8 hours on low. Serve over brown rice.