Thank you for visiting us on Facebook. We enjoy hearing your comments and suggestions and intend to keep you updated with our company news in addition to information that can help you live healthier.
As you engage with us through our Facebook page(s), please:
- “Like” content that you enjoy reading and want to see more of
- Share information that you think your friends and network may find interesting and beneficial
- Comment on posts by asking questions or sharing your insights and experiences in a positive, encouraging manner
While we welcome discussion, we are responsible for monitoring and facilitating the conversation. We reserve the right to remove comments or block users that post the following content:
- Comments, images, links or videos that are obscene, profane or hateful in nature
- Threats about any person, company or organization
- Off-topic advertisements, posts or spam
- Copyrighted material
- False comments or claims about Blue Care Network or Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Please note that federal HIPAA privacy rules require us to protect the privacy of our members and to refrain from discussing an individual’s health information on public channels.
This site is for educational purposes only. The content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about a medical condition, or before beginning any new diet or exercise regimen. Never disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining personal medical advice because of something you have read on this site. Use of information on this site is the sole risk of the user.