Week of Feb. 26-March 3: Local comedy talent in Grand Rapids; surf’s up on the Great Lakes; feting a Lansing locavore food truck; Inc. spills lots of ink on Detroit’s new innovation scene; and the CopperDog 150 race pulls out of Calumet. Sounds like an excuse to fire up the grill for some spicy hot links. Woof woof!
- Innovation Hot Spots: Detroit (Inc.)
- CopperDog 150 more than just a race for fans and volunteers in Keweenaw (Second Wave)
- Winter Surfing in Pure Michigan (Pure Michigan)
- State Parks Program Needs Volunteers (Great Lakes Gazette)
- Lansing’s Purple Carrot Food Truck among nation’s best, Smithsonian Magazine says (MLive)
- Nobody Gets Us (Rapid Growth)
Photo by farlane