Weekend Hot Links: Fall Colors Edition
Fall colors are hitting their peak across much of Michigan, so get outside and have your jaw-dropping moment today!
Week of Oct. 9-15: Stunning colors at the top of the Mitten and the U.P.; Detroit gets friendlier for bicyclists; the Motor City is the Talk of the Nation; one health system’s innovative Rx for patients; and Calumet schools embrace the iPad. It’s your peak fall colors links!
- Fall Color Photos: Magoon Creek Natural Area (Hiking Northern Michigan)
- Bare Bluff Overlooking Bete Grise Bay (Michigan in Pictures)
- Signs Of A Possible Renaissance In Detroit (NPR-audio)
- Detroit bike lanes in the news (m-bike.org)
- U-M expects to have 1,700 employees at ex-Pfizer site by end of 2012 (AnnArbor.com)
- Calumet brings iPads to school district, classrooms (Second Wave)
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away (Great Lakes Echo)
Photo by hyperboreal